Aged Care and Elder Advice covers the range of needs that confront most people and their families as we age and provides advice and assistance in the following areas.
- Providing advice on aged care options, whether in the home or in supported accommodation.
- Legal advice for aged care in respect of contracts around entry into aged care accommodation and your requirements under these contracts.
- Financial advice to make sure you understand and can optimise the costs of aged care.
- Advice and assistance with finding and arranging home care services for those wishing to remain at home.
- Placement services to help you find the right supported accommodation for your needs as people age and require a different accommodation.
- Arranging respite for families needing a break.
- Aged care crisis assistance when finding care becomes an urgent matter.
Melbourne’s Caring Aged Care Advice Service
Call us today on 1800 500 780 to make a booking for a consultation, or email us your questions on email@example.com. Get the advice you need to live the life you want with Aged Care and Elder Advice.